Coral Mystery pt.IV the Study

Looking at it from the outside, objectively and with no emotional involvement (exactly the opposite of my own reactions), it becomes immediately obvious that many rushed to grab the coral, to plunder indiscriminately, but few, very few, ever asked themselves why this coral was there, in such great quantities, how it ended up there, and so on.
As is my habit, I applied to these studies the methods I was taught by my much beloved professor of Archaeology at the University, when he said:
“Look around you, try to imagine how things were in the period that interests you, ignore what’s been written by your contemporaries, always look for the source, the clues, the testimony of the era.”
So let’s begin.
To be Continued...

[text taken with license of the Author Giuseppe Rajola from the Book Sciacca Mystery]

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures by GUE and Lundgren Brothers. Powered by Blogger.